You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Tale of the Tape|
|304 Stainless Steel||Material||Stainless Steel|
|16G and 18G Option||Thickness||20G|
double-click to zoom in.
double-click to zoom out.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
GraniteSolid SurfacesAlmond MauveSanta CeciliaAbsolute BlackBlack GalaxyUbatubaVolga BlueBaltic BrownTan BrownTropic BrownButterfly BlueButterfly GreenMountain GreenLight GreyKashmir White
- 15 1/4" x 19" x 7"
- Certified High Quality 304 Stainless Steel Sinks
- Heavy 16 or 18 Gauge Steel
- Brushed Satin Finish
- Thick Sound Dampener Rubber Pad
- Fully Insulated
- Cardboard Cutout Template Included
- Hardware Included
- Offset Drain 3 1/2" (89mm) Drain Opening
- Lifetime Warranty
- cUPC Certified (Uniform Plumbing Code)
1815 vs. cpx11013
Our 1815 sink is very comparable to Franke's cpx11013 in appearance and function. Our sink differs from Franke's model because it is offered in both18 and 16 gauge, whereas Franke's is solely offered in 20 gauge. Both sinks are undermount styles and are covered under a lifetime warranty, but only ours comes with installation hardware.
1815 Stainless Steel Bar Sink
The 1815 stainless steel undermount bar sink makes a great addition to your small kitchen or bar area. Constructed from 304 grade stainless steel, the single bowl 1815 is available in your choice of 18 or 16 gauge thicknesses. The 1815 has a brushed satin finish to help mask small scratches that occur over time and keep your sink looking beautiful for years. The overall dimensions of the sink are 19" x 15 1/4" x 7" and a 15" minimum cabinet size is required. This sink contains a 3 1/2" offset drain, is fully insulated and comes with sound dampening pads. As always, our stainless steel sinks are covered under a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the sink.
Q. What size Sink Base Cabinet is needed for this sink?
A. This sink requires a minimum 18" sink base cabinet.
Q. Is 16 gauge stainless steel thicker or thinner than 18 gauge stainless steel?
A. 16 gauge stainless steel is 25% thicker than 18 gauge stainless steel.
Q. Can a garbage disposal be installed in this sink?
A. Yes, a garbage disposal can be installed in this sink.
Q. How many strainers do I need to purchase?
A. If you have a garbage disposal, you will not need to purchase a strainer. If you do not have a garbage disposal, you will need to purchase 1 strainer.
Rating(Posted on 1/8/11)
My order arrived within 2 days. The sink is a beautiful, smooth stainless steel with more than adequate sound absorption built into the bowl. No question that it's a quality product. After on-line comparison shopping, MR Direct offered not only the best selection of sinks, but in 16 gauge material, which was either not available on other sites or much more costly. Even though I had to pay shipping and state tax, the quality was worth the extra money. Looks fabulous with our quartz counter top.
Rating(Posted on 9/17/10)
good price very good quality
grazie maura +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rating(Posted on 4/28/10)
Just got my prep sink, grate, strainer - perfect condition and delivered quickly. Great value!
Rating(Posted on 4/15/10)
Love my new sink that will be installed in the bar area of my new kitchen. The quality is awesome and you can't beat the price. Comparable sinks cost anywhere from $120 and up. Worth the purchase and I highly recommend it.
Carlos C S.
Rating(Posted on 4/7/10)
one more great product fro this website ordered in combo with another sink, and I am very happy with the quality, service and prices.
Rating(Posted on 1/27/10)
Great quality sink and a even better price. Very satisfied
Rating(Posted on 11/17/08)
I was shocked to find a 16 gauge sink at such a good price! I was skeptical but it looks even better in person than in the picture. Im glad I gave MR Direct a chance.
- Available thicknesses of sink material
- Sink sits below the countertop with no rim showing.
- Sink cabinet must have minimum width of 15".
- All stainless steel sinks are made from cold-rolled, high quality 304 stainless steel.
- Brushed to mask scratches that appear from everyday use.
- Sound dampening pads are added to restrict unwanted noise.
- Most stainless steel sinks come with insulation to dampen noise and prevent condensation buildup.
- Cutout template included for easy installation.
- Necessary mounting and other hardware pieces are included with your sink.
- 3 1/2" drain opening is offset from the center of the sink.
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
- Complies with Uniform Plumbing Codes
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.