You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom in.
double-click to zoom out.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
GraniteSolid SurfacesAlmond MauveSanta CeciliaAbsolute BlackBlack GalaxyUbatubaVolga BlueBaltic BrownTan BrownTropic BrownButterfly BlueButterfly GreenMountain GreenLight GreyKashmir White
- 19 1/4" x 16 1/4" x 6 1/4"
- Certified High Quality
- Heavy 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Can be used as both Undermount and Topmount
- Rubber Gasket for Optional Topmount Installation
- Brushed Finish
- Fully Insulated
- Cardboard Cutout Template
- Hardware Included
- Offset Drain
- Lifetime Warranty
- cUPC Certified (Uniform Plumbing Code)
1917 Stainless Steel Vanity Sink
The 1917 stainless steel undermount or topmount vanity sink is made from 304 grade stainless steel and is available in 18 gauge thickness. The surface has a brushed satin finish to help mask small scratches that occur over time and keep your sink looking beautiful for years. The overall dimensions of the 1917 are 19 1/4" x 16 1/4" x 6 1/4" and a 21" minimum cabinet size is required. This sink requires a pop-up drain, is fully insulated and comes with sound dampening pads. As always, our stainless steel sinks are covered under a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the sink.
Q. What size Sink Base Cabinet is needed for this sink?
A. This sink requires a minimum 21" sink base cabinet.
Q. Why is this sink 18 gauge, instead of 16 gauge?
A. Due to the size of this model, it is not practical or necessary to use 16 gauge steel.
Q. Does this sink have an overflow?
A. Yes, this sink does have an overflow.
Q. What is the drain size?
A. This sink has a standard 1 1/2" drain opening.
Rating(Posted on 4/13/11)
Sink looks great. Packaging seemed a little light but sink was in a ok shape
Rating(Posted on 2/20/11)
Bought two, love them. Look great, exactly as I wanted. Great value, sturdy, well constructed. So glad we found these, saved 50% at least off the other brands we were looking at. Wish we had purchased our kitchen from here after seeing these. Great service, quick delivery. We haven't installed them yet but love them so far. Don't see how you can go wrong with these.
Rating(Posted on 2/8/11)
Very Very nice sink. You can't beat the quality for the price. Well Made!!!
Will purchase many more.
Myers Custom woodworks.
Rating(Posted on 2/27/10)
Great sink, great value, great service. We looked at comparable sinks on line for twice the price. Took a chance with MR Direct and would do it again.
Sinks came packed nicely, safe and in great shape. I can't wait to get them put in.
Rating(Posted on 1/18/10)
Beautiful sink!! Almost too good for a bathroom! Great quality and price! Fast shipping! Thank you!
Rating(Posted on 2/18/09)
I just received my sink and I can't believe the quality of this product for the price that I paid. I am telling everyone I know about MR Direct!!
- Thickness of sink material.
- Sink is available as topmount or undermount installation.
- Sink cabinet must have minimum width of 21".
- All stainless steel sinks are made from cold-rolled, high quality 304 stainless steel.
- Brushed to mask scratches that appear from everyday use.
- Sound dampening pads are added to restrict unwanted noise.
- Most stainless steel sinks come with insulation to dampen noise and prevent condensation buildup.
- Cutout template included for easy installation.
- Necessary mounting and other hardware pieces are included with your sink.
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
- Complies with Uniform Plumbing Codes
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.