You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom in.
double-click to zoom out.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
GraniteSolid SurfacesAlmond MauveSanta CeciliaAbsolute BlackBlack GalaxyUbatubaVolga BlueBaltic BrownTan BrownTropic BrownButterfly BlueButterfly GreenMountain GreenLight GreyKashmir White
- 32" x 19" x 10"(L) x 10"(R)
- Certified High Quality 304 Stainless Steel Sink
- Heavy 16 Gauge Steel
- Brushed Satin Finish
- Thick Sound Dampener Rubber Pad
- Fully Insulated
- Cardboard Cutout Template Included
- Hardware Included
- Offset Drain 3 1/2" (89mm) Drain Opening
- Lifetime Warranty
- cUPC Certified (Uniform Plumbing Code)
3322O L Double Rectangular Stainless Steel Sink
The 90 degree 3322O L double bowl rectangular sink is constructed from one solid piece of 16 gauge, 304 grade stainless steel. Since the steel is not stretched or molded, this sink is one of the sturdiest and heaviest stainless steel sinks available. The surface has a brushed satin finish to help mask small scratches that occur over time and keep your sink looking beautiful for years. The overall dimensions of the 3322OL are 32" x 19" x 10" and a 33" minimum size cabinet is required. This sink contains a 3 1/2" offset drain, is fully insulated and comes with sound dampening pads. As always, our stainless steel sinks are covered under a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the sink. Reverse bowls are available.
Q. What size Sink Base Cabinet is needed for this sink?
A. This sink requires a minimum 33" sink base cabinet.
Q. Is 16 gauge stainless steel thicker or thinner than 18 gauge stainless steel?
A. 16 gauge stainless steel is 25% thicker than 18 gauge stainless steel.
Q. Can a garbage disposal be installed in this sink?
A. Yes, a garbage disposal can be installed in either bowl.
Q. How many strainers do I need to purchase?
A. If you have a garbage disposal in one bowl, you will only need to purchase 1 strainer for the other bowl. If you do not have a garbage disposal, you will need to purchase 2 strainers.
Rating(Posted on 10/12/10)
We like this sink but more important,our customers love it. Great product for the price and well constructed.
Rating(Posted on 3/24/10)
Sink was intsalled yesterday and it looks amazing. The quality of the sink far exceeds the big name brands you find at the big name DIY stores at about 1/2 the cost. The craftsmanship is incredible. the 16 gauge s.s. and sound dampening are better than a major competitor who charges $700.00 more for a lesser version of the same sink. We will order from MR Direct in the future when we re-do our bathrooms. We are customers for life. Thanks for making such great products!!!
Rating(Posted on 3/7/10)
Great sink. Great price. Great quality. I was so happy to find this sink in this style and for this price. With the thick 16 gauge steel it was better quality than what I was looking at. I have seen this style for upwards of 800 and even 1000...couldnt be happier. Would definitely buy again. Shipping was fast and inexpensive.
Rating(Posted on 2/4/10)
I considered it a gamble when I ordered this sink because comparable sinks marketed by "designer" companies cost so much more, but i'm very pleased with the product. it seems very well made and feels substantial, the drains are also very well made and of high quality. i couldn't be more satisfied.
Rating(Posted on 1/27/09)
The sink looks great. I half expected to see welds or a poor finish but I am impressed. Definitely a high quality product. I would recommend Mr Direct over those high priced brands anyday.
- Thickness of sink material.
- Sink sits below the countertop with no rim showing.
- sink cabinet must have minimum width of 33".
- All stainless steel sinks are made from cold-rolled, high quality 304 stainless steel.
- Brushed to mask scratches that appear from everyday use.
- Sound dampening pads are added to restrict unwanted noise.
- Most stainless steel sinks come with insulation to dampen noise and prevent condensation buildup.
- Cutout template included for easy installation.
- 3 1/2" drain opening is offset from the center of the sink.
- Necessary mounting and other hardware pieces are included with your sink.
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
- Complies with Uniform Plumbing Codes
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.