You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Tale of the Tape|
|9" [L] 7" [R]||Depth||7 5/8" [L] & [R]|
|Limited Lifetime||Warranty||One Year|
|304 Stainless Steel||Material||Stainless Steel|
|16G and 18G Option||Thickness||18G|
double-click to zoom in.
double-click to zoom out.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
GraniteSolid SurfacesAlmond MauveSanta CeciliaAbsolute BlackBlack GalaxyUbatubaVolga BlueBaltic BrownTan BrownTropic BrownButterfly BlueButterfly GreenMountain GreenLight GreyKashmir White
- 32" x 20 3/4" x 9"(L) x 7"(R)
- Certified High Quality 304 Stainless Steel Sinks
- Heavy 16 or 18 Gauge Steel
- Durable One-Piece Construction
- Brushed Satin Finish
- Thick Sound Dampener Rubber Pad
- Fully Insulated
- Cardboard Cutout Template Included
- Hardware Included
- Offset Drain 3 1/2" (89mm) Drain Opening
- Lifetime Warranty
- cUPC Certified (Uniform Plumbing Code)
503l vs. k-3354
Our 503l sink is very comparable to Kohler's k-3354 sink in appearance and function. The price of the Kohler sink is $1,007.95 versus our price of $119.00-$143.00. Our price ranges because we offer a 16 or 18 gauge choice while Kohler's sink is solely offered in 18 gauge. Both sinks are made from quality stainless steel and include hardware, but only our sink comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
503 L Offset Stainless Steel Sink
The 503L offset double bowl undermount sink is constructed from 304 grade stainless steel and is available in your choice of 18 or 16 gauge thicknesses. The surface has a brushed satin finish to help mask small scratches that occur over time and keep your sink looking beautiful for years. The overall dimensions of the 503L are 32" x 20 3/4" x 9"(L) x 7"(R) and a 33" minimum cabinet size is required. This sink contains a 3 1/2" offset drain, is fully insulated and comes with sound dampening pads. As always, our stainless steel sinks are covered under a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the sink.
Q. What size Sink Base Cabinet is needed for this sink?
A. This sink requires a minimum 33" sink base cabinet.
Q. Is 16 gauge stainless steel thicker or thinner than 18 gauge stainless steel?
A. 16 gauge stainless steel is 25% thicker than 18 gauge stainless steel.
Q. Can a garbage disposal be installed in this sink?
A. Yes, a garbage disposal can be installed in either bowl.
Q. How many strainers do I need to purchase?
A. If you have a garbage disposal in one bowl, you will only need to purchase 1 strainer for the other bowl. If you do not have a garbage disposal, you will need to purchase 2 strainers.
- Available thicknesses of sink material
- Sink sits below the countertop with no rim showing.
- sink cabinet must have minimum width of 33".
- All stainless steel sinks are made from cold-rolled, high quality 304 stainless steel.
- Brushed to mask scratches that appear from everyday use.
- Sound dampening pads are added to restrict unwanted noise.
- Most stainless steel sinks come with insulation to dampen noise and prevent condensation buildup.
- Cutout template included for easy installation.
- Necessary mounting and other hardware pieces are included with your sink.
- 3 1/2" drain opening is offset from the center of the sink.
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
- Complies with Uniform Plumbing Codes
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.