With the growth of our website, we are happy to announce an exciting new feature:
The Information Center.
Coming soon to the MR Direct website is The Information Center- your new resource for all things sink and faucet. The easy-to-use functions and in-depth information have been created to help get you better acquainted with our products. The pages of The Information Center will cover a wide variety of topics about buying and maintaining our products, as well as offering tips for great kitchen and bathroom design. With its generous amount of advice and recommendations, The Information Center is sure to provide you with the information you need.
A few topics that are covered:
Cleaning. The cleaning pages will discuss the cleaning specifications for each type of sink and faucet material that we carry. This section goes into detail about which products and treatments will prolong the life of your sink. Some information might surprise you!
- Tricks to keeping your stainless steel sink free of streaks
- Tips about which natural products are great for cleaning
- How to maintain and shine your stone sinks
- Lists of recommended cleaning agents based on sink or faucet material
Products. The Information Center will provide descriptions and specifications for all of the products we carry. Detailed information about our accessories, finishes and sink materials will help to provide you with confidence when shopping.
- Learn how most of our products are made
- Material specifications for our products
- Information about accessories
- Tips on buying products
Helpful Hints. Here you will find tips and hints about purchasing, designing and maintaining your kitchen and bathroom products and surroundings. Information regarding specifications will be introduced and explained to assist in your remodeling and design needs.
- Design ideas centered around sink styles and material
- Purchasing advice for every household situation
- Multiple tips and hints per section
Support. The designated Support area will further explain the way our business works for you. Information about our policies and procedures will be available to help you with any concerns or confusion you may have about an order or product.
- In-depth FAQ page
- Warranty information
- Return policies
- Business information
The Information Center will be available on our website around mid-July, 2012.