You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom in.
double-click to zoom out.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
- 32" x 19" x 10"(L) x 10"(R)
- Certified High Quality 304 Stainless Steel Sink
- Heavy 16 Gauge Steel
- Brushed Satin Finish
- Thick Sound Dampener Rubber Pad
- Fully Insulated
- Cardboard Cutout Template Included
- Hardware Included
- Offset Drain 3 1/2" (89mm) Drain Opening
- Lifetime Warranty
- cUPC Certified (Uniform Plumbing Code)
|Enter delivery ZIP code to calculate estimated shipping total.|
Order within: 10 hrs 20 mins
3322OR Double Rectangular Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
The 90 degree 3322OR double bowl rectangular sink is constructed from one solid piece of 16 gauge, 304 grade stainless steel. Since the steel is not stretched or molded, this sink is one of the sturdiest and heaviest stainless steel sinks available. The surface has a brushed satin finish to help mask small scratches that occur over time and keep your sink looking beautiful for years. The overall dimensions of the 3322OR are 32" x 19" x 10"(L) x 10"(R) and a 33" minimum size cabinet is required. This sink contains a 3 1/2" offset drain, is fully insulated and comes with sound dampening pads. As always, our stainless steel sinks are covered under a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the sink. Reverse bowls are available.
Q. What size Sink Base Cabinet is needed for this sink?
A. This sink requires a minimum 33" sink base cabinet.
Q. Is 16 gauge stainless steel thicker or thinner than 18 gauge stainless steel?
A. 16 gauge stainless steel is 25% thicker than 18 gauge stainless steel.
Q. Can a garbage disposal be installed in this sink?
A. Yes, a garbage disposal can be installed in either bowl.
Q. How many strainers do I need to purchase?
A. If you have a garbage disposal in one bowl, you will only need to purchase 1 strainer for the other bowl. If you do not have a garbage disposal, you will need to purchase 2 strainers.
The shipping was quick and the sink is really good quality.
I love this sink! It is heavy duty, deep, modern looking. I also purchased the sink grates and the basket drains. Sink came well packaged and am very pleased overall!
Top notch customer service and prompt shipping. Moen brand quality at a much lower cost.
- Thickness of sink material.
- Sink sits below the countertop with no rim showing.
- sink cabinet must have minimum width of 33".
- All stainless steel sinks are made from cold-rolled, high quality 304 stainless steel.
- Brushed to mask scratches that appear from everyday use.
- Sound dampening pads are added to restrict unwanted noise.
- Most stainless steel sinks come with insulation to dampen noise and prevent condensation buildup.
- Cutout template included for easy installation.
- 3 1/2" drain opening is offset from the center of the sink.
- Necessary mounting and other hardware pieces are included with your sink.
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
- Complies with Uniform Plumbing Codes
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the competitor products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.