You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom in.
double-click to zoom out.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
GraniteSolid SurfacesAlmond MauveSanta CeciliaAbsolute BlackBlack GalaxyUbatubaVolga BlueBaltic BrownTan BrownTropic BrownButterfly BlueButterfly GreenMountain GreenLight GreyKashmir White
- 28 1/4" x 17 3/4" x 8"(L) x 5"(R)
- Made to Fit Into a 29" or Larger Cabinet
- Certified High Quality 304 Stainless Steel Sinks
- Heavy 18 Gauge Steel
- Brushed Satin Finish
- Thick Sound Dampener Rubber Pad
- Fully Insulated
- Cardboard Cutout Template Included
- Hardware Included
- Offset Drain 3 1/2" (89mm) Drain Opening
- Lifetime Warranty
529 L Offset Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
The 529L offset double bowl undermount sink is constructed from 304 grade stainless steel and is available in 18 gauge thickness. The surface has a brushed satin finish to help mask small scratches that occur over time and keep your sink looking beautiful for years. The overall dimensions of the 529L are 28 1/4" x 17 3/4" x 8"(L) x 5"(R) and a 30" minimum cabinet size is required. This sink contains a 3 1/2" offset drain, is fully insulated and comes with sound dampening pads. As always, our stainless steel sinks are covered under a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the sink.
Q. What size Sink Base Cabinet is needed for this sink?
A. This sink requires a minimum 30" sink base cabinet.
Q. Is 16 gauge stainless steel thicker or thinner than 18 gauge stainless steel?
A. 16 gauge stainless steel is 25% thicker than 18 gauge stainless steel.
Q. Can a garbage disposal be installed in this sink?
A. Yes, a garbage disposal can be installed in either bowl.
Q. How many strainers do I need to purchase?
A. If you have a garbage disposal in one bowl, you will only need to purchase 1 strainer for the other bowl. If you do not have a garbage disposal, you will need to purchase 2 strainers.
Rating(Posted on 4/20/11)
Very nice looking sink, seems to be good quality. Very happy with my purchase
Rating(Posted on 2/28/10)
We ordered a new sink on Sunday to be shipped up to the Toronto area. We received our sink in just 2 business days WOW. We had been a bit worried about extra fees that always seem to pop up when ordering products to be shipped up to Canada on delivery. Not the case with Mr. Direct, the only thing extra was the exchange rate on our Canadian dollar, which is not extra and was expected. When our sink arrived it looked in perfect condition, no dents or marks, excellent quality stainless steel. We ordered an extra cutting board and basket drain and they too look top quality. Our new kitchen is scheduled to arrive the first week of April, I am positive that our new sink will shine and be a perfect fit. Most important for any review would I buy from Mr. Direct again, the answer is YES without hesitation.
- Thickness of sink material.
- Sink sits below the countertop with no rim showing.
- Sink cabinet must have minimum width of 30".
- All stainless steel sinks are made from cold-rolled, high quality 304 stainless steel.
- Brushed to mask scratches that appear from everyday use.
- Sound dampening pads are added to restrict unwanted noise.
- Most stainless steel sinks come with insulation to dampen noise and prevent condensation buildup.
- Cutout template included for easy installation.
- Necessary mounting and other hardware pieces are included with your sink.
- 3 1/2" drain opening is offset from the center of the sink.
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
- Complies with Uniform Plumbing Codes
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.