You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom in.
double-click to zoom out.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
- 5 1/2" height x 6 1/2" wide x 5" spout
- 3 Hole Installation
- 4" Centerset
- PVD Brushed Nickel Finish
- Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- ADA Approved
- Completely Pressure Tested
- Lifetime Warranty
- Matching pop-up drain included
- Complies with NSF Standards
- Constructed of Lead-free Materials
- cUPC Certified (Uniform Plumbing Code)
701-BN Single Handle Bathroom Faucet
The 701-BN Single Handle Lavatory Faucet is made with solid brass waterway construction and is available in a brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze or chrome finish. It works great with overmount and undermount bathroom sinks and is ADA approved. A matching pop-up drain is included with this faucet that will have a corresponding finish. The dimensions for the 701-BN are 5 1/2" height x 6 1/2" wide x 5" spout. This faucet is pressure tested to ensure proper working conditions and is covered under a lifetime warranty. The 701-BN is so classic looking, it is sure to complement any bathroom.
Q. What size hole needs to be drilled for this faucet?
A. This faucet requires three 1 3/8" diameter holes to be drilled.
Q. Is this faucet cast or drilled from a solid material?
A. All of our faucet waterways are drilled from a solid material. This makes them more durable than faucets that are casted.
This is a great buy. Still can't believe the price for the quality! I would recommend this company to anyone who is remodeling their home. Thank you MR Direct!
|Enter delivery ZIP code to calculate estimated shipping total.|
Order within: 11 hrs 45 mins
- 3 installation openings for a faucet that includes accessories.
- 4" distance between outermost installation holes.
- Cartridges in the faucet that control water pressure and temperature mixing for single-handled faucets.
- Faucet is tested for water pressure accuracy.
- Pop-up drain with overflow.
- Complies with American with Disabilities Act standards
- MR Direct Faucets are constructed of lead-free materials.
- Product conforms to the NSF International standards.
- Complies with Uniform Plumbing Codes
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the competitor products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.