You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
|Enter delivery ZIP code to calculate estimated shipping total.|
Order within: 0 hrs 25 mins
701-BN Single Handle Bathroom Faucet
The 701-BN Single Handle Lavatory Faucet is made with solid brass waterway construction and is available in a brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze or chrome finish. It works great with overmount and undermount bathroom sinks and is ADA approved. A matching pop-up drain is included with this faucet that will have a corresponding finish. The dimensions for the 701-BN are 6" Tall x 5 1/4" Spout. This faucet is pressure tested to ensure proper working conditions and is covered under a lifetime warranty. The 701-BN is so classic looking, it is sure to complement any bathroom.
Q. What size hole needs to be drilled for this faucet?
A. This faucet requires a single 1 3/8" diameter hole to be drilled.
Q. Is this faucet cast or drilled from a solid material?
A. All of our faucet waterways are drilled from a solid material. This makes them more durable than faucets that are casted.
This is a great buy. Still can't believe the price for the quality! I would recommend this company to anyone who is remodeling their home. Thank you MR Direct!
- 3 installation openings for a faucet that includes accessories.
- Cartridges in the faucet that control water pressure and temperature mixing for single-handled faucets.
- Faucet is tested for water pressure accuracy.
- 4" distance between outermost installation holes.
- Complies with American with Disabilities Act standards
- Product conforms to the NSF International standards.
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
- Pop-up drain with overflow.
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the competitor products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.