You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
|Enter delivery ZIP code to calculate estimated shipping total.|
Order within: 14 hrs 11 mins
706-BN Brushed Nickel Wide Spread Lavatory Faucet
The 706-BN Wide Spread Lavatory Faucet is made with solid brass waterway construction and is available in a brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze or chrome finish. It works great with overmount and undermount bathroom sinks and is ADA approved. A matching pop-up drain is included with this faucet that will have a corresponding finish. The dimensions for the 706-BN are 5 5/8" Tall x 4" Spout. This faucet is pressure tested to ensure proper working conditions and is covered under a lifetime warranty. The 706-BN adds a modern twist to a classic design and is sure to complement any bathroom.
Q. What size hole needs to be drilled for this faucet?
A. This faucet requires three 1 3/8" diameter holes to be drilled.
Q. Is this faucet cast or drilled from a solid material?
A. All of our faucet waterways are drilled from a solid material. This makes them more durable than faucets that are casted.
Is this faucet compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)?
Yes. This faucet is constructed of lead free materials as specified in Section 1417 of the SDWA.
Great value and looks great! Delivery was fast and efficient!
Would definitely order again!
THANK YOU MR DIRECT! I am so happy with my purchase that I have told my whole family and all of my friends! I don't think I have ever gotten such a good deal! I wish I had another house to remodel so I could use you again! Customer service was so helpful and friendly! An overall wonderful experience from start to finish!
- 3 installation openings for a faucet that includes accessories.
- Cartridges that control water temperature and pressure for double-handle faucet.
- Faucet is tested for water pressure accuracy.
- 6"-24" distance between outermost installation holes.
- Complies with American with Disabilities Act standards
- Product conforms to the NSF International standards.
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
- Pop-up drain with overflow.
- MR Direct Faucets are constructed of lead-free materials.
- MR Direct Faucets are compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the competitor products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.