You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
- 1 7/8" x 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"
- 3 Hole Installation
- 6" - 24" Centerset
- Chrome Finish
- 1/4 Turn Washerless Ceramic Cartridges
- ADA Approved
- Complies with NSF Standards
- Completely Pressure Tested
- Lifetime Warranty
- Matching pop-up drain included
- SDWA Compliant
- Constructed of Lead-free Materials
- cUPC Certified (Uniform Plumbing Code)
706-C Chrome Wide Spread Lavatory Faucet
The 706-C Wide Spread Lavatory Faucet is made with solid brass waterway construction and is available in a brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze or chrome finish. It works great with overmount and undermount bathroom sinks and is ADA approved. A matching pop-up drain is included with this faucet that will have a corresponding finish. The dimensions for the 706-C are 1 7/8" x 3 3/4" x 5 1/2". This faucet is pressure tested to ensure proper working conditions and is covered under a lifetime warranty. The 706-C adds a modern twist to a classic design and is sure to complement any bathroom.
Q. What size hole needs to be drilled for this faucet?
A. This faucet requires three 1 3/8" diameter holes to be drilled.
Q. Is this faucet cast or drilled from a solid material?
A. All of our faucet waterways are drilled from a solid material. This makes them more durable than faucets that are casted.
Is this faucet compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)?
Yes. This faucet is constructed of lead free materials as specified in Section 1417 of the SDWA.
Beautiful faucet! Came on time. Great Price! Will definitely buy from here again.
Easily just as good as the Delta faucet I used to have. Looks great in my new bathroom. Saved a bundle, too! Quick, reliable, and friendly! Thank you!!!
|Enter delivery ZIP code to calculate estimated shipping total.|
Order within: 6 hrs 50 mins
- 3 installation openings for a faucet that includes accessories.
- 6"-24" distance between outermost installation holes.
- Cartridges that control water temperature and pressure for double-handle faucet.
- Faucet is tested for water pressure accuracy.
- Pop-up drain with overflow.
- Complies with American with Disabilities Act standards
- MR Direct Faucets are constructed of lead-free materials.
- Product conforms to the NSF International standards.
- MR Direct Faucets are compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
- WaterSense Certified
- Complies with Uniform Plumbing Codes
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the competitor products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.