You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom in.
double-click to zoom out.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
- 14 5/8" height x 2" wide x 8 7/8" spout
- 1 or 3 Hole Installation
- Chrome Finish
- Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- 360° Spout
- Optional Base Plate
- ADA Approved
- Complies with NSF Standards
- Completely Pressure Tested
- Lifetime Warranty
- SDWA Compliant
- Constructed of Lead-free Materials
- cUPC Certified (Uniform Plumbing Code)
711-C Chrome Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
The 711-C Single Handle Kitchen Faucet has a one or three-hole installation option and is available in a brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze or chrome finish. It is a versatile faucet with a 360 degree spout and optional base plate that can be used with a kitchen or bar sink. The dimensions for the 711-C are 14 5/8" height x 2" wide x 8 7/8" spout. This faucet is pressure tested to ensure proper working conditions and is covered under a lifetime warranty. With its simple design, the 711-C is sure to complement any bar or kitchen sink.
Q. What size hole needs to be drilled for this faucet?
A. This faucet requires a single 1 3/8" diameter hole to be drilled.
Q. Can a sprayer be connected to this faucet?
A. No, this faucet is not equipped to connect a sprayer.
Q. Is this faucet cast or drilled from a solid material?
A. All of our faucet waterways are drilled from a solid material. This makes them more durable than faucets that are casted.
Q. Do I need to purchase the Optional Base Plate?
A. You will only need to purchase the Optional Base Plate if you have an existing 3 hole cutout.
Is this faucet compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)?
Yes. This faucet is constructed of lead free materials as specified in Section 1417 of the SDWA.
Great faucet for the price. So far I'm very happy with this purchase!
love my new faucet! great price! great service! very happy with whole process, very easy
|Enter delivery ZIP code to calculate estimated shipping total.|
Order within: 18 hrs 3 mins
- Installation openings for a single hole or 3 hole faucet with accessories.
- Cartridges in the faucet that control water pressure and temperature mixing for single-handled faucets.
- Faucet spout that is moveable 360 degrees.
- Faucet is tested for water pressure accuracy.
- Cover plate for single-hole faucets in a multi-hole sink.
- Complies with American with Disabilities Act standards
- MR Direct Faucets are constructed of lead-free materials.
- Product conforms to the NSF International standards.
- MR Direct Faucets are compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
- Complies with Uniform Plumbing Codes
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the competitor products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.