You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom in.
double-click to zoom out.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
712-C Chrome Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
The 712-C Single Handle Kitchen Faucet has a one or three-hole installation option and is available in a brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze or chrome finish. It is a versatile faucet with a 360 degree spout and optional base plate that can be used with a kitchen or bar sink. The dimensions for the 712-C are 2 1/8" x 8 3/4" x 13". This faucet is pressure tested to ensure proper working conditions and is covered under a lifetime warranty. With its unique spout design, the 712-C is sure to complement any bar or kitchen sink.
Q. What size hole needs to be drilled for this faucet?
A. This faucet requires a single 1 3/8" diameter hole to be drilled.
Q. Can a sprayer be connected to this faucet?
A. No, this faucet is not equipped to connect a sprayer.
Q. Is this faucet cast or drilled from a solid material?
A. All of our faucet waterways are drilled from a solid material. This makes them more durable than faucets that are casted.
Q. Do I need to purchase the Optional Base Plate?
A. You will only need to purchase the Optional Base Plate if you have an existing 3 hole cutout.
Looks great. The handle operates smoothly.
I have two and like them both.
This faucet has two drawbacks that may (or may not) matter to you:
1) The spout is a hollow tube that's not as strong as the spout on a typical kitchen faucet. You could bend it if you put too much force on it. I'd never do that intentionally, but if you're a landlord, you know that tenants chronically abuse your fixtures and deny knowledge of how it happened. This wouldn't be an appropriate faucet for them.
2) There's no aerator. The water just tumbles out from the end of the spout.
The sink faucet is beautiful and well crafted. We have not had it installed yet, but I'm sure it will function as well as it's looks.
|Enter delivery ZIP code to calculate estimated shipping total.|
Order within: 19 hrs 34 mins
- Installation openings for a single hole or 3 hole faucet with accessories.
- Cartridges in the faucet that control water pressure and temperature mixing for single-handled faucets.
- Faucet spout that is moveable 360 degrees.
- Faucet is tested for water pressure accuracy.
- Complies with American with Disabilities Act standards
- MR Direct Faucets are constructed of lead-free materials.
- Product conforms to the NSF International standards.
- Complies with Uniform Plumbing Codes
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the competitor products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.