You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
|Enter delivery ZIP code to calculate estimated shipping total.|
Order within: 2 hrs 19 mins
713-C Chrome Single Handle Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
The 713-C Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet has a one or three-hole installation option and is available in a brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze or chrome finish. It contains a multi-function spray head with a 56" metal hose, an available matching base plate and is ADA approved. The dimensions for the 713-C are 14 3/8" Tall x 9" Spout. This faucet is pressure tested to ensure proper working conditions and is covered under a lifetime warranty. The 713-C is sure to add functional style to any kitchen sink.
Q. What size hole needs to be drilled for this faucet?
A. This faucet requires a single 1 3/8" diameter hole to be drilled.
Q. Is this faucet cast or drilled from a solid material?
A. All of our faucet waterways are drilled from a solid material. This makes them more durable than faucets that are casted.
Q. Do I need to purchase the Optional Base Plate?
A. You will only need to purchase the Optional Base Plate if you have an existing 3 hole cutout.
Is this faucet compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)?
Yes. This faucet is constructed of lead free materials as specified in Section 1417 of the SDWA.
Lets say this faucet costs $100+ less compared to Moen. If it lasts as long as other faucets I've had it'll be a great buy. I hope the replacement parts will be available when needed. I bought Mr Direct's 16 guage 9" deep double SS sink to go with the new faucet - they look great together.
I saw this same faucet from kohler for 240.00!!! the quality is just as good and it looks great!
- Installation openings for a single hole or 3 hole faucet with accessories.
- Cartridges in the faucet that control water pressure and temperature mixing for single-handled faucets.
- Faucet is tested for water pressure accuracy.
- Faucet head has adjustable spray settings.
- 56" hose length of pull-out faucet.
- Complies with American with Disabilities Act standards
- Product conforms to the NSF International standards.
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
- Cover plate for single-hole faucets in a multi-hole sink.
- MR Direct Faucets are constructed of lead-free materials.
- MR Direct Faucets are compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the competitor products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.