You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom in.
double-click to zoom out.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
718-C Chrome Vessel Faucet
The 718-C Single Handle Vessel Faucet is made with solid brass waterway construction and is available in a brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze or chrome finish. It specially made to work with our vessel sink styles and is ADA approved. A matching base plate is included with this faucet that will have a corresponding finish. The dimensions for the 718-C are 2" x 4 3/4" x 13 3/8". This faucet is pressure tested to ensure proper working conditions and is covered under a lifetime warranty. The 718-C has simple beauty that will enhance the look of any vessel sink.
Q. What size hole needs to be drilled for this faucet?
A. This faucet requires a single 1 3/8" diameter hole to be drilled.
Q. Is this faucet cast or drilled from a solid material?
A. All of our faucet waterways are drilled from a solid material. This makes them more durable than faucets that are casted.
Is this faucet compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SWDA)?
Yes. This faucet is constructed of lead free materials as specified in Section 1417 of the SDWA.
We are happy with this faucet and sinks purchased from MR Direct. Customer service was great, installation was relatively easy, and we love the sleek, new look it gives our bathroom. I will recommend your company to anyone with sink or faucet needs! Thank you!
We really like the faucet, just a little disappointed that the drain was not included for my vessel sink. Purchased it separately though, thanks.
|Enter delivery ZIP code to calculate estimated shipping total.|
Order within: 15 hrs 29 mins
- One Installation opening for a single hole faucet with no accessories.
- Cartridges in the faucet that control water pressure and temperature mixing for single-handled faucets.
- Faucet is tested for water pressure accuracy.
- Cover plate for single-hole faucets in a multi-hole sink.
- Complies with American with Disabilities Act standards
- MR Direct Faucets are constructed of lead-free materials.
- Product conforms to the NSF International standards.
- MR Direct Faucets are compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
- WaterSense Certified
- Complies with Uniform Plumbing Codes
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the competitor products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.