You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom in.
double-click to zoom out.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
718-ORB Oil Rubbed Bronze Vessel Faucet
The 718-ORB Single Handle Vessel Faucet is made with solid brass waterway construction and is available in a brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze or chrome finish. It specially made to work with our vessel sink styles and is ADA approved. A matching base plate is included with this faucet that will have a corresponding finish. The dimensions for the 718-ORB are 13 3/8" height x 4 3/4" spout. This faucet is pressure tested to ensure proper working conditions and is covered under a lifetime warranty. The 718-ORB has simple beauty that will enhance the look of any vessel sink.
Q. What size hole needs to be drilled for this faucet?
A. This faucet requires a single 1 3/8" diameter hole to be drilled.
Q. Is this faucet cast or drilled from a solid material?
A. All of our faucet waterways are drilled from a solid material. This makes them more durable than faucets that are casted.
Is this faucet compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SWDA)?
Yes. This faucet is constructed of lead free materials as specified in Section 1417 of the SDWA.
Love it! So happy as always with the products you have to offer. And the price cant be beat. I was looking at vessel faucets in orb for close to $250. This is my third purchase and everything looks and works great. Couldnt ask for more...I only wish you sold more than just sinks and faucets I'd buy everything from you. GREAT QUALITY AND FAST SHIPPING. Thanks.
Happy to have found this for my vessel, just wish there were more finishes to choose from, but really like the prices here.
|Enter delivery ZIP code to calculate estimated shipping total.|
Order within: 13 hrs 45 mins
- One Installation opening for a single hole faucet with no accessories.
- Cartridges in the faucet that control water pressure and temperature mixing for single-handled faucets.
- Faucet is tested for water pressure accuracy.
- Cover plate for single-hole faucets in a multi-hole sink.
- Complies with American with Disabilities Act standards
- MR Direct Faucets are constructed of lead-free materials.
- Product conforms to the NSF International standards.
- MR Direct Faucets are compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
- WaterSense Certified
- Complies with Uniform Plumbing Codes
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the competitor products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.