You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
|Enter delivery ZIP code to calculate estimated shipping total.|
Order within: 12 hrs 59 mins
722-BN Brushed Nickel Single Handle Bathroom Faucet
The 722-BN Single Handle Lavatory Faucet is made with solid brass waterway construction and is available in a brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze or chrome finish. It works great with overmount and undermount bathroom sinks and is ADA approved. The dimensions for the 722-BN are 6 1/2" tall with a 6" spout reach. This faucet is pressure tested to ensure proper working conditions and is covered under a lifetime warranty. The 722-BN is so classic looking, it is sure to complement any bathroom.
Q. What size hole needs to be drilled for this faucet?
A. This faucet requires a single 1 3/8" diameter hole to be drilled.
Q. Is this faucet cast or drilled from a solid material?
A. All of our faucet waterways are drilled from a solid material. This makes them more durable than faucets that are casted.
Sleek designer faucet at a wholesale price- what more can you ask for?! Very. very, very happy customer!
- One Installation opening for a single hole faucet with no accessories.
- Cartridges in the faucet that control water pressure and temperature mixing for single-handled faucets.
- Faucet is tested for water pressure accuracy.
- Complies with American with Disabilities Act standards
- Product conforms to the NSF International standards.
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the competitor products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.