You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom in.
double-click to zoom out.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
722-BN Brushed Nickel Single Handle Bathroom Faucet
The 722-BN Single Handle Lavatory Faucet is made with solid brass waterway construction and is available in a brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze or chrome finish. It works great with overmount and undermount bathroom sinks and is ADA approved. Matching base plate and pop-up drain are included with this faucet in the corresponding finish. The dimensions for the 722-BN are 2 3/8" x 4 7/8" x 6 3/8". This faucet is pressure tested to ensure proper working conditions and is covered under a lifetime warranty. The 722-BN is so classic looking, it is sure to complement any bathroom.
Q. What size hole needs to be drilled for this faucet?
A. This faucet requires a single 1 3/8" diameter hole to be drilled.
Q. Is this faucet cast or drilled from a solid material?
A. All of our faucet waterways are drilled from a solid material. This makes them more durable than faucets that are casted.
Is this faucet compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SWDA)?
Yes. This faucet is constructed of lead free materials as specified in Section 1417 of the SDWA.
This is the faucet that wasn't available at an affordable price, nice solid, smooth working, and very nice finish. I don't know about its durability but,it seems well built. Thanks MRDirect.
I will be ordering again!!!
Sleek designer faucet at a wholesale price- what more can you ask for?! Very. very, very happy customer!
|Enter delivery ZIP code to calculate estimated shipping total.|
Order within: 18 hrs 27 mins
- One Installation opening for a single hole faucet with no accessories.
- Cartridges in the faucet that control water pressure and temperature mixing for single-handled faucets.
- Faucet is tested for water pressure accuracy.
- Complies with American with Disabilities Act standards
- MR Direct Faucets are constructed of lead-free materials.
- Product conforms to the NSF International standards.
- MR Direct Faucets are compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
- WaterSense Certified
- Complies with Uniform Plumbing Codes
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the competitor products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.