You have no items in your shopping cart.
double-click to zoom in.
double-click to zoom out.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
GraniteSolid SurfacesAlmond MauveSanta CeciliaAbsolute BlackBlack GalaxyUbatubaVolga BlueBaltic BrownTan BrownTropic BrownButterfly BlueButterfly GreenMountain GreenLight GreyKashmir White
- 18 3/8" x 8"
- Certified High Quality 304 Stainless Steel Sinks
- Heavy 18 Gauge Steel
- Can be used as Undermount or Topmount
- Brushed Satin Finish
- Thick Sound Dampener Rubber Pad
- Fully Insulated
- Cardboard Cutout Template Included
- Hardware Included
- Offset Drain 3 1/2" (89mm) Drain Opening
- Lifetime Warranty
- cUPC Certified (Uniform Plumbing Code)
465 Circular Stainless Steel Bar Sink
The 465 stainless steel undermount bar sink makes a great addition to your small kitchen or bar area. Constructed from 304 grade steel, the round single bowl 465 is available in an 18 gauge thickness. The surface has a brushed satin finish to help mask small scratches that occur over time and keep your sink looking beautiful for years. The overall dimensions of the sink are 18 3/8" x 8" and 21" minimum cabinet size is required. The 465 has a 3 1/2" offset drain, is fully insulated and comes with sound dampening pads. As always, our stainless steel sinks are covered under a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the sink.
Q. What size Sink Base Cabinet is needed for this sink?
A. This sink requires a minimum 21" sink base cabinet.
Q. Is 16 gauge stainless steel thicker or thinner than 18 gauge stainless steel?
A. 16 gauge stainless steel is 25% thicker than 18 gauge stainless steel.
Q. Can a garbage disposal be installed in this sink?
A. Yes, a garbage disposal can be installed in this sink.
Q. How many strainers do I need to purchase?
A. If you have a garbage disposal, you will not need to purchase a strainer. If you do not have a garbage disposal, you will need to purchase 1 strainer.
Rating(Posted on 7/3/11)
We have received the sink very quickly. However, we have not installed since because we are have a counter type made and it is not ready. We are pleased with the product and plan tol have purchase another one soon. Joe Mickes
Rating(Posted on 6/22/11)
Mr. Direct did a great job at delivery. We got this item within 1 wk. the product is exactly as it was discribed. It hasn't been installed yet but I do not foresee any problems with installation.
Rating(Posted on 3/3/11)
Used this sink in a Bathroom/Laundry Room in a cottage. Worked perfect for both uses. Attractive, very well made and undercoated.
Will purchase again.
Rating(Posted on 4/28/10)
Nice size sink - made very well. Bought this for our bar area and it looks great
Rating(Posted on 4/14/10)
We purchased this sink for our Bar area, and it is a great size. We are very impressed with the quality of the sink as well. Thank you!
Rating(Posted on 1/22/09)
WOW! Super fast shipping! I'm in Michigan and it only took one day to get here. The sink looks great and I look forward to having it installed in my new bar.
- Thickness of sink material.
- Sink is available as topmount or undermount installation.
- Sink cabinet must have minimum width of 21".
- All stainless steel sinks are made from cold-rolled, high quality 304 stainless steel.
- Brushed to mask scratches that appear from everyday use.
- Sound dampening pads are added to restrict unwanted noise.
- Most stainless steel sinks come with insulation to dampen noise and prevent condensation buildup.
- Cutout template included for easy installation.
- Necessary mounting and other hardware pieces are included with your sink.
- 3 1/2" drain opening is offset from the center of the sink.
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
- Complies with Uniform Plumbing Codes
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.