You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Tale of the Tape|
|8 1/4"||Depth||8 1/2"|
|Limited Lifetime||Warranty||One Year|
|300 Series Stainless Steel||Material||Stainless Steel|
double-click to zoom in.
double-click to zoom out.
double-click to zoom out.
Total for Accessories $0
GraniteSolid SurfacesAlmond MauveSanta CeciliaAbsolute BlackBlack GalaxyUbatubaVolga BlueBaltic BrownTan BrownTropic BrownButterfly BlueButterfly GreenMountain GreenLight GreyKashmir White
US1030T vs. K-3373-4
Our US1030T topmount sink is very comparable to Kohler's k-3373-4 topmount sink in appearance and function. The price of the Kohler sink is $725.35 versus our price of $94.00. Both sinks are made from quality stainless steel and include hardware, but only our sink is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
US1030T Single Bowl Topmount Stainless Steel Sink
Our collection of US made stainless steel kitchen sinks is made from 300-series stainless steel. The surface has a brushed satin finish to help mask small scratches that occur over time and keep your sink looking beautiful for years. The overall dimensions of the US1030T are 32 7/8" x 22" x 8 1/4" and a 36" minimum cabinet size is required. This sink contains a 3 1/2" Centered drain, is fully insulated and comes with sound-dampening pads. As always, our stainless steel sinks are covered under a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the sink.
Q. What size Sink Base Cabinet is needed for this sink?
A. This sink requires a minimum 36" sink base cabinet.
Q. Can a garbage disposal be installed in this sink?
A. Yes, a garbage disposal can be installed in this sink.
Q. How many faucet holes are drilled in this sink?
A. This sink has 4 pre-drilled faucet holes. It comes with a cover which can be used for the 4th hole.
Q. How many strainers do I need to purchase?
A. If you have a garbage disposal, you will not need to purchase a strainer. If you do not have a garbage disposal, you will need to purchase 1 strainer.
- Thickness of sink material.
- Sink sits within a specially cut hole in the countertop, suspended by its rim.
- Sink cabinet must have minimum width of 36".
- All stainless steel sinks are made from cold-rolled, high quality 304 stainless steel.
- Brushed to mask scratches that appear from everyday use.
- Sound dampening pads are added to restrict unwanted noise.
- Most stainless steel sinks come with insulation to dampen noise and prevent condensation buildup.
- Cutout template included for easy installation.
- Necessary mounting and other hardware pieces are included with your sink.
- 3 1/2" drain opening in the center of the sink.
- MR Direct warrants the product will be free of defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use.
- MR Direct sinks proudly made in the USA.
All products and descriptions on this page are presented solely for comparison to MR Direct products.
MR Direct does not carry the products listed and has no connection with the competing companies
represented. Content and images are trademarks and/or copyright material of the listed company.