We Are Open! - A Response to COVID-19 from MR Direct

Read More

To our loyal customers:

We hope this message reaches you and your family in safe conditions amid the health concerns affecting our communities.

We are open and our orders are shipping but during this time please allow extra time for your projects. We want to make sure we take the proper steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers and team members. Because of this we cannot currently guarantee the shipping time displayed by our shipping calculator from all of our distribution centers at this time. Please allow a grace period of 2-4 days and plan your projects accordingly. When your order ships you will receive tracking.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us for further assistance.

Best regards,

The MR Direct Team


Browse Blog Categories

  • News
  • Toggle Reading Mode
  • X
Combat Cancer
August 24, 2012

The staff at MR Direct has made a pledge to help in the fight against breast cancer, and we are asking for your support. We have teamed up with The Northwest Ohio Affiliate of Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure®, which is dedicated to finding a cure for the most prevalent cancer in the world today. Affecting over 1.3 million people annually, breast cancer is a disease that has no present cure. But, with early detection through screening, treatment and health services, survival rates have reached the highest point ever. Without the help from donations, none of this would be possible.

According to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure website, "The Northwest Ohio Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® is dedicated to combating breast cancer at every front." Up to 75 percent of the net income goes to local hospitals and organizations that provide breast health education programs and screenings. The remaining 25 percent supports the Komen Grants Program which funds breast cancer research around the world.

With your help, we can make a difference in the battle against breast cancer. By visiting our company page on the Race for the Cure website, you will have the opportunity to make a donation to this significant cause. Any amount you can give brings us one step closer to finding a cure.

Our company fundraising site

Donate a minimum of $25.00 to receive an MR Direct Race for the Cure T-Shirt!

Live Help (Start Chat)