T1717

T1717 Topmount 3/4" Radius Stainless Steel Sink

6 Reviews
$ 109
OUT OF STOCK
Expected Availability Date
Oct 28,2019
Keep It Simple. Buy A Sink Kit.
We've made it easy to get everything for your sink! Save time & money with our pre-built kit options.
BROWSE KITS
Shipping Calculator
Your Estimated Shipping: $22.87
Get it by Order within the next .
Summary
Created as a bar or food prep sink, this single-bowl design provides plenty of space for either use. It is mounted over the counter which will flaunt its 3/4-inch, corner radius style. Although small overall, its tight corners, square shape, and ample depth make it a wise choice. The T1717 is 304-grade, cold rolled steel, available in standard 18 gauge. This sink contains a 3 1/2" drain, is fully insulated and comes with sound dampening pads. With an overall measurement of 16 7/8" x 19" x 9 1/8", it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 18".
  • Topmount Installation
  • 18" Minimum Cabinet Size
  • 18 Gauge
  • Cold-Rolled Stainless Steel
  • Brushed-Satin Finish
  • Offset Drain
    3 1/2"
  • Sound Dampening
  • Fully Insulated
  • Hardware Included
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
Product Details
Features
  • Topmount Installation
  • 18" Minimum Cabinet Size
  • 18-Gauge Steel
  • Certified High-Quality 304 Stainless Steel
  • Brushed Satin Finish
  • Offset Drain
  • Thick Sound Dampener Rubber Pad
  • Fully Insulated
  • Installation Hardware Included
  • Lifetime Warranty
Reviews
Sort:
  • Herb Williams
    October 9, 2019
    Nice product
    Wanted deeper small sink for utility. This one was perfect at a great price and fast delivery as well.
  • John Moelker
    October 4, 2019
    Great sink and cutting board
    It fits well in the space we needed it to fit. The cutting board is a nice feature since we have a very small counter top. It came a day later than expected.
  • Jerilynn Rolbiecki
    July 26, 2019
    Excellent quality sink
    The T1717 Topmount sink is an excellent product with good quality and a competitive price. I ordered directly from the manufacturer and it arrived on time and well packed to prevent damage in shipping. The only suggestion is that there was not any packing list, invoice or any papers showing the template for the cutout in the countertop nor reference to an electronic template. It would be beneficial to have the template (especially for DIY installs) or at least reference to an electronic template. Everything else about he sink is excellent.
  • Ross Clarke
    July 23, 2019
    Perfect Sink
    We battled to find the perfect size sink for our sailboat galley and this was the one. Exactly the right dimensions and it looks amazing. We got the full kit. The bucket drain is great and the chopping board fits perfect and repels water like crazy so I am sure it will last a long long time. Delivery was on time.
  • Helen Kirk
    July 5, 2019
    Stainless steel sink
    Service and delivery were excellent. I wanted a small stainless steel sink of good quality and reasonable price and I found it here. My kitchen is small with limited counter space. I did not want a sink to take up valuable counter space. It has not been installed yet, but so far I really like this sink. Would definitely buy from MRdirect again.
  • Kay Story
    May 17, 2019
    PERFECT Size!
    I had a hard time finding a sink that was small and deep. This one is perfect! It's built very well, not flimsy, and easy to install. Great product and quick service.
FAQS
  • What size Sink Base Cabinet is needed for this sink?
    This sink requires a minimum 18" sink base cabinet.
  • Why is this sink 18 gauge instead of 16 gauge?
    Due to the size of this model, it is not practical or necessary to use 16 gauge steel.
  • How many strainers do I need to purchase?
    If you have a garbage disposal, you will not need to purchase a strainer. If you do not have a garbage disposal, you will need to purchase 1 strainer.
  • Can a garbage disposal be installed in this sink?
    Yes. A garbage disposal can be installed in this sink.