Close

We Are Open! - A Response to COVID-19 from MR Direct

Read More

To our loyal customers:

We hope this message reaches you and your family in safe conditions amid the health concerns affecting our communities.

We are open and our orders are shipping but during this time please allow extra time for your projects. We want to make sure we take the proper steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers and team members. Because of this we cannot currently guarantee the shipping time displayed by our shipping calculator from all of our distribution centers at this time. Please allow a grace period of 5-7 days and plan your projects accordingly. When your order ships you will receive tracking.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us for further assistance.

Best regards,

The MR Direct Team

SECURE CHECKOUT

Immerse Yourself In Our Latest Stories

Discover DIY How-To's, design inspiration & more!

Your Home. Your Style.

Browse trending styles and create a space that is functional, beautiful, and built for everyday life.

Your Home. Your Style.

Browse trending styles and create a space that is functional, beautiful, and built for everyday life.

Your Home. Your Style.

Your Home. Your Style.

About MR Direct

Our philosophy is simple. We believe everyone should be able to purchase high-quality, stylish products at reasonable prices. That's why we offer over 400 products, ranging in styles from our high-end vessel sinks to our traditional farmhouse apron line. We provide you with numerous, money-saving options so you can do more than just afford the home of your dreams.

Ask Us A Question

Your Home. Your Style.

360 View
Countertop Selector
Share This
  • T848-Black Lifestyle Image: 80% Quartz 20% Acrylic Rectangle Topmount Black Kitchen Sink
  • MR Direct T848-Black Large Single Bowl Topmount Quartz Granite Sink
  • T848-Black Alt Image: 80% Quartz 20% Acrylic Rectangle Topmount Black Kitchen Sink
  • T848-Black Alt Image: 80% Quartz 20% Acrylic Rectangle Black Topmount Kitchen Sink
  • T848-Black Alt Image: 80% Quartz 20% Acrylic Topmount Rectangle Black Kitchen Sink
  • MR Direct T848-Black Large Single Bowl Topmount Quartz Granite Sink is made from 80% Quartz 20% Acrylic
  • The dimensions of T848-Black Large Single Bowl Topmount Quartz Granite Sink is 33" x 21" x 9 1/4". Its minimum cabinet size is 33".
x
T848-Black Lifestyle Image: 80% Quartz 20% Acrylic Rectangle Topmount Black Kitchen Sink
MR Direct T848-Black Large Single Bowl Topmount Quartz Granite Sink
T848-Black Alt Image: 80% Quartz 20% Acrylic Rectangle Topmount Black Kitchen Sink
T848-Black Alt Image: 80% Quartz 20% Acrylic Rectangle Black Topmount Kitchen Sink
T848-Black Alt Image: 80% Quartz 20% Acrylic Topmount Rectangle Black Kitchen Sink
MR Direct T848-Black Large Single Bowl Topmount Quartz Granite Sink is made from 80% Quartz 20% Acrylic
The dimensions of T848-Black Large Single Bowl Topmount Quartz Granite Sink is 33" x 21" x 9 1/4". Its minimum cabinet size is 33".
360 View
Countertop Selector
Share This

T848-Black Large Single Bowl Topmount Quartz Granite Sink

6 Reviews
$ 287 $ 287
Add To Cart
Keep It Simple. Buy A Sink Kit.
We've made it easy to get everything for your sink! Save time & money with our pre-built kit options.
MR Direct Kits Options
Browse Kits
Shipping Calculator
Your Estimated Shipping: $27.44
Get it by Order within the next .
As we continue to work through COVID-19, please allow a 2-4 day grace period and plan projects accordingly. Once your order ships, you will receive tracking information. Thank you for your patience!
Summary
The Quartz Granite T848-Black equal, single bowl topmount sink is made from a granite composite material comprised of 80% Quartz and 20% Acrylic. The non-porous finish of our Quartz Granite sinks gives it anti-bacterial properties. Besides this anti-bacterial quality, the T848-Black is stain, scratch, and heat-resistant up to 550 degrees. The overall dimensions of the sink are 33" x 21" x 9 1/4" and a 33" minimum cabinet size is required. Its 3 1/2" drain is offset. As always, our Quartz Granite sinks are covered under a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the sink.
MR Direct T848-Black Large Single Bowl Topmount Quartz Granite Sink
  • Topmount Installation
  • 33" Minimum Cabinet Size
  • 80% Quartz 20% Acrylic
  • Heat Resistant
  • Stain Resistant
  • Scratch Resistant
  • Multiple Colors Available
  • Hardware Included
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • One Bowl
Product Details
The dimensions of T848-Black Large Single Bowl Topmount Quartz Granite Sink is 33" x 21" x 9 1/4". Its minimum cabinet size is 33".
Features
  • Topmount Installation
  • Made with 80% Quartz, 20% Acrylic
  • All-Natural Materials - Eco-Friendly and Recyclable
  • Offset Drain
  • Heat Resistant to 550 Degrees
  • Stain Resistant
  • Scratch Resistant
  • Multiple Colors Available
  • Installation Hardware Included
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • Acrylic Provides Sound Dampening - No Pads Needed

Reviews

Rating Snapshot

Overall

( 6 Reviews)
  • Rating Highest to Lowest
  • Rating Lowest to Highest
  • Most Recent
  • Most Helpful

1 - 6 of 6 Reviews

1 year ago

Great product! Highly recommend!

I purchased this sink to replace an old one. It was easy to install. Love the size and material. The sink was shipped promptly and was well insulated to prevent damage. The staff was readily available to answer questions. I would highly recommend this product and company!

More...
Helpful?
Yes
No

1 year ago

Awesome company to work with!

Great company to work with. Very easy to order. Was recommended from a good friend. Awesome awesome product! We are very pleased and very happy. I would highly recommend this company to anyone very professional about everything. Thank you.

More...
Helpful?
Yes
No
Kate Wren

1 year ago

Love this sink!

I couldn’t be happier with this purchase. It took me a very long time to find a sink with the right dimensions to fit. I was replacing a stainless steel sink and wanted another but was unable to find one. After much indecision I ordered the black. As the water is very hard here I was concerned about water spots. Not to worry! It is easy to clean and the single sink is so much more functional for me. I got a black faucet and it just looks fantastic - very clean looking. The bottom grate is also so useful. The ordering was easy, the product 5 stars. I wish I could include photos. A huge upgrade in looks and functionality. Thank you!

More...
Helpful?
Yes
No
Dana Burch

1 year ago

Would recommend

Love this sink!

More...
Helpful?
Yes
No
Joanne Calderon

3 years ago

Farmhouse sink alternative

Love this light weight alternative to traditional farmhouse sinks. The fact that it’s top mount makes a big difference as well. The price is very reasonable better than any other sites or stores for same product. Online order was extremely easy and delivery was quick. Just love it!

More...
Helpful?
Yes
No
Karen Whelan

2 years ago

Skip These Fools!

This place truly sucks on multiple levels. I received my sink rather quickly. But the package was badly damaged. I took pics and sent an email rejecting the order, which was a sink and a couple of things that went with the sink. It was a Friday, so no assistance all weekend. (This is 2018, that is a fail in and of itself). I called Monday Morning and got Sarah. She told me she would make a claim with UPS and I could print a label out for it. Then she corrected herself and said no label was needed. She instructed me to put it back out on my porch. I asked “now?” And she said to wait until the following day. Next morning I called just to check that I was supposed to set the large box out. She answered and remembered our conversation. Her response was “Oh, I must have been sleepy when I told you that”. Huh? Who says something that inane on a business call? Who says something that stupid after about the age of 4? Add to that she had not yet even made the claim. (Perhaps she napped the remainder of the day. With her binky). Now all the information changed. I was expected to take out the other stuff from the box and use a printed out label and take it myself to UPS package it and ship it. I work 6-6 daily. I don’t have time to do their work fixing problems between them and UPS. Nor do I intend to spend any of my money packaging their crap. For sone reason, UPS would not do these very things, they would just throw it away. Really. They choose a shipper who can’t get stuff shipped without breaking and then when the customer wants their money back they have to work for it. Another inane comment: if I leave the items in the box “our company will lose money.” That is my problem how? At one point, my email was rejected as blocked by her company. Now they threaten that if I don’t get the crap they made me dig out of their poorly packed box back within ten days, no refund. What a crock! Clearly a poorly run company, who provides zero customer service, employs buffoons, and takes no responsibility for their idiocy. I subsequently saw toms of reviews of broken sinks arriving. Seems they are penny wise and pound foolish focusing on my getting them a wire grid worth about .50 cents back and not getting a several hundred dollar sink to its destination intact. Do yourself a favor and pass these fools by in your search for the perfect sink.

More...
1 year ago
Good Afternoon Karen, I apologize about the experience you received and do not take that lightly. We have a great returns team who makes sure we get these kinds of things handled and usually in a very prompt manner. When things like this happen we like to make sure we have all the necessary information not only to fix this for you but to also assist in some different things moving forward for us! Thank you again for the feedback! - John S.
Helpful?
Yes
No
1 - 6 of 6 Reviews
Prev
Next
FAQS
  • What size Sink Base Cabinet is needed for this sink?
    This sink requires a minimum 33" sink base cabinet.
  • How many strainers do I need to purchase?
    You will need to purchase 1 Quartz Granite or Basket Strainer. No strainers are included with the purchase of this sink. If you have a garbage disposal, you will need to purchase a Quartz Granite Flange.
  • Why is there no option for the Standard Strainer?
    Due to the thickness of the sink, the Standard Strainer is not compatible. All of our Quartz Granite sinks require either a Quartz Granite Strainer, Quartz Granite Flange, or a stainless steel Basket Strainer.
  • Can a garbage disposal be installed in this sink?
    Yes. A garbage disposal can be installed in this sink.
  • How many faucet holes are drilled in this sink?
    This sink has 5 pre-cut faucet holes that will need to be punched out according to your faucet needs.
View 1
View 2
Click and drag to interact.
Live Help (Start Chat)